Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Parade

I just got home from the Halloween Parade at school. The energy and excitement was palpable. I don't know how the teachers will get anything accomplished today. I think the neighboring school district had the right idea, by just cancelling school today. The kids are so excited. Halloween has gotten out of control, I think. It's not just the simple fun days of trick or treat like when I was a kid. There's parties and events that go on for weeks!
Sprout dressed as a hobo, Panda a mexican dancer and Lulu went as Sacagawea- even carrying Jean-Baptiste on her back!
Tonight we head up to Plain City to see Mark's sister and her children and go trick-or-treating with them. Our neighborhood is not well-lit, and last year there were few houses participating. So, the kids requested we go to a different neighborhood this year. We'll see how that goes!

No comments: